Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stressful day.

I'm never the best of planners. Ever. So today was a surprise and a stress for me when I realized that I had two papers to deal with(one in spanish) and a presentation due tomorrow for Costume Design.

ugh.

I did get some reading done before I went to work, though.

This is going to be a strange report.

The work thing was a real stress, too. I was hired, and so far the most they've put me on in a week is about 6 hours. This is not how I planned on working. No Bueno. This is almost worse than the Bookstore that gives me MAYBE 5 hours a week. Maybe. I'm getting really anxious to see if Blue Mountain will keep their word about hiring me. They need to, because I really can't stand working just one day a week. It's not worth it.

I miss Victoria's Secret.

No comments: