Monday, April 2, 2012

Ands

Do you ever have one of those days where things just seem to pile up? Yeah, there can be a week that builds up to that day. There can be a month or Year. But do you ever just have that one day where you've finally broken, and when you try to explain it to someone who was there to see you break, you hear yourself saying "And... and... and this. And this too. Not to mention this. Oh and this. And he - and she - and they, and it. And and and and and and and and and..."

I'm having an And day.

Some idiot keeps stealing my bike.

And

I need to raise money for Ecuador, so buying a bikelock seemed dumb when it was $8. However, the bandaids I bought to heal the blisters on my feet that I got from stomping around campus to find it cost me $8. In retrospect, I should have just gone with the lock. Dangit.

And

My roommate is being a brat.

And

I've just tuned in to Shark Week.

And

My car needs a new muffler.

And

My best friend is having a baby

And

I'm missing it.

And

My laundry has piled up.

And

I haven't been to church in over 4 months

And

My assignments are also piling up.

And

My job won't put me on the clock more than one day a week for 5 or less hours.

And

I miss home.

And

I have no money to get me home, or anywhere I want. Or anything I want(though I know the second is something I will definitely have to get used to...which is fine because I don't want to be spoiled and greedy)

And

I miss selling bras.

And

I don't have a boyfriend to cry on his shoulder when I need to.

And

And

And....There's more. I just...Don't want to keep whining.


No comments: